One day excursion «Date with Baikal!»
|Number of people in group||1||2||3-5||6-12||13-20||21-30||31-45|
|Price per person||325$||180$||150$||125$||85$||80$||66$|
Acquaintance with the Baikal region in one day!
If you want to get acquainted with the capital in Eastern Siberia - the city of Irkutsk and Lake Baikal - as soon as possible, then this format of excursion is the best for you!
Informative tour of the city sights, legendary about Baikal and the Angara River, a chic fish lunch on the shores of the famous lake, walks along the coastal area. All this and much more you will experience in 9 hours.
1 block. Acquaintance with the city of Irkutsk
09:00 a.m. Transfer, picking up the tourists from the hotels of Irkutsk.
- The historical beginning of the city of Irkutsk, the construction of the prison.
- Eternal flame
- Monument to Peter and Fevronia of Murom.
- Polish church. Savior Church. Cathedral of the Epiphany.
- Monument to the pioneers
- Moscow gate
- Square them. Kirov. Linguistic University.
- City Council
- Area of labor. First telegraph
- Irkutsk is a historical architectural monument. Mansions merchants.
- 130th quarter
- Monument to the wives of the Decembrists
- Znamensky convent
- Place of execution of Kolchak, a monument to Kolchak
- St. Karl Marx. Monument to the tourist.
- Drama Theater of Okhlopkov
- Walk along the embankment of the Angara River. Monument to Alexander III. White House. Theater. University.
2 block. Meeting with Baikal!
12:00 a.m. Departure from Irkutsk to the Taltsy Museum of Wooden Architecture
This is an old Siberian village of 18-19 centuries, recreated on the banks of the Angara River. The exposition includes a wooden tower of the Ilimsky fortress, a church of the 17th century, a Siberian tavern, a Buryat ulus, an Evenki camp, etc.
13:30 Departure to Listvyanka
Listvyanka village, located on the shores of Lake Baikal, 65 kilometers from the city of Irkutsk. Listvyanka was founded in the XVIII century and got its name from the larches growing in the near Larch Cape.
14:30 Lunch at a restaurant overlooking Baikal
Immediately after the city tour, you will go to Listvyanka, where, right on the shore of Lake Baikal, in a restaurant, you will have a delicious hot lunch of fish dishes prepared according to the best traditions of Siberian cuisine. After a hearty lunch, you will go exploring the area!
* possible lunch serving
During the tour of Listvyanka you will visit:
Source of the Angara River - the only river flowing from Lake Baikal.
Baikal Museum, where you will get acquainted with the flora and fauna of the great lake, with the history of the study of Lake Baikal. Only in the Baikal Museum you will learn everything about Baikal! In the museum you will see the life of the Baikal fauna in aquariums: giant omul and whitefish. Water enters the aquariums through the pipeline - straight from Baikal - and does not require purification. So we can say that the aquariums of the Baikal Museum
St. Nicholas Church of the XVIII century. According to legend, this church was built by a Russian merchant as a token of gratitude to St. Nicholas, the patron saint of navigators, for salvation during the storm.
Fish market, where tasting of various types of Baikal fish (grayling, whitefish) and the acquisition of Baikal souvenirs are possible.
The price includes:
- Transfers by program
- Lunch in Listvyanka
- Excursions according to the program
- Visiting the Baikal Museum
- Visiting the Taltsy Museum
- Services of the Russian-English-speaking guide
Price doesn’t include:
- Visiting the Decembrists Museum, Museum of Regional Studies, Museum of the History of the City of Irkutsk, estate of V.P. Sukachev
- Visiting the Nerpinary in Listvyanka
- Tickets for the "Wheel of Knowledge Krugozor"
- Additional snacks
- Lifting to the viewing platform "Chersky Stone";
- Water trip on Lake Baikal by boat (summer period):
- A trip on the ice of Baikal to the Hivus hovercraft (winter period).
- Ride on ice on a snowmobile (winter).
17:00 Return to Irkutsk
Route:Irkutsk – Listvyanka (64 km from Irlutsk) - Irkutsk
Schedule of excursions:year-round
Number of people in group:unlimitedDon't forget: