Skiing on lake Baikal
Every year skiing is getting more and more popular on lake Baikal. Warm and snow winter, clean air and magnificent landscapes make the ski resort one of the best in Russia.
A popular place for skiing is the mount “Sobolinaya” in Baikalsk town. This town is located on Baikal shore 162 km away from Irkutsk and 320 km away from Ulan-Ude.
Thousands of fans of skiing come to have a rest on the mount “Sobolinaya” every year. One of them is Vladimir Putin – the president of Russia.
The program of the excursion:
• 08 a.m. – departure from Irkutsk to Baikalsk. It is 150 km, 3 hours driving. On the way, stop in Sludyanka city for visiting Mineral museum and Shamanskiy cape.
• 12 a.m. - arrival to Baikalsk, at the ski resort Sonolinaya mountain. There are slopes of different complexity – for the beginners and those who are professionals.
• 12 a.m. – 2 p.m. – skiing. Also there are a lot of other entertainments – ATV and snowmobiles.
• 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. – lunch at the restaurant
• 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. – free time for walking, visiting lake Baikal
• 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. – transfer to Irkutsk
• 8 p.m. – arrival to the hotel.
|Number of people in group||1||2||3-5||6-12||13-20|
|Price per person||467$||284$||260$||180$||150$|
The price includes:
• transport (a passenger-car with a driver for 1-2 persons, a minibus with a driver for 3 and more persons, a bus with a driver for 13 or more persons)
• guide service
• Entrance fee to the Mineral museum (Sludyanka)
• Lunch in a restaurant
Should be paid extra:
• Rent of a mountain-skiing equipment
• Additional car rent – 17–53 $ per hour
• Additional guide-translator services – 20 $ per hour
Route:Irkutsk – Baikalsk – Irkutsk
Schedule of excursions:15th, November – 30th, April
Number of people in group:unlimitedDon't forget: