Excursion to Baikal (Listvyanka settlement)
Listvyanka village is located on the shore of Lake Baikal 65 km away from Irkutsk city. This village was founded in the 18th century and got it’s name from larch trees growing on the nearest cape.
The program of the excursion:
- Source of Angara river – the only river flowing out from of Lake Baikal
- Baikal museum
- St. Nicolas church
- Fish and souvenir market
- Cableway to the view point “Chersky Stone”
- Wooden architecture museum “Taltsy”
In summer time a ship trip on Baikal is possible.
In winter and spring (from January, 15th till April, 15th) it is possible to organize trips on the Baikal ice using a hovercraft “Hivus”, snow-mobiles, ATV or dog sleds.
|Number of people in group||1||2||3-5||6-12||13-20||21-30||31-45|
|Price per person||274$||193$||116$||90$||80$||67$||60$|
The price includes:
• guide service
• tickets to the cableway to the view point “Chersky Stone”, museum “Taltsy”, Baikal museum.
Should be paid extra:
• Lunch at one of Listvyanka’s cafes
• Ship cruise on Baikal – 133 $ per hour
• Hovercraft “Hivus” trip on the Baikal ice – 200 $ per hour
• Snow-mobiles or fourwheelers trip on the Baikal ice – 100 $ per hour (winter time)
• Nerpinary admission fee – 14 $ per person
Testimonials about this excursion:
We are back from our trip, and I wanted to thank you for the excellent help in preparing it. All the travellers were very much excited by the beauty of Irkutsk and the Baikal lake, and all choices were very well made. We really had a fantastic time. Thanks a lot!
Special thanks to Tania who was very helpful, knowledgeable and made a big effort in making the trip unforgettable for us.
One remark – the hotel in Listvianka does not provide breakfast as it was mentionned on the proposal. The hotel keeper went to the shop for us and bought what we needed.
Thank you again for your kind help, and I look forward to our next trip to Baikal, maybe in summer.
The day was exceptional ! Specially big thanks to our guide, she has been perfect! No regrets to book this tour with you. Thank you so much.
Route:Irkutsk – Listvyanka village – Irkutsk
Schedule of excursions:year-round
Number of people in group:unlimitedDon't forget:
- Comfortable shoes